Today, it seems, time is becoming more and more of a luxury than ever before. People, especially those who work six days a week, or on the weekends, are finding it increasingly difficult, if not impossible, to worship on Sunday mornings. For this reason, Immanuel Church has begun a time of mid-week worship on Wednesday evenings: “Joy in the Journey” worship.
- Specially-designed for those with little, or no, church experience
- Comfortable atmosphere marked by hospitality
- Authentic worship; warm and inviting; nothing pretentious
- Music that is both uplifting, and captivating, led by a dedicated team of musicians
- Practical messages; applicable to every person living today
- Opportunity to submit written, or spoken, prayer requests
- Caring and secure professional childcare is available
- No offering will be taken
There are no expectations imposed upon those coming to “Joy in the Journey” worship; it is open to anyone, and everyone, regardless of race, culture, age, sexual orientation, family status, or brokenness. One of the unwritten maxims of Immanuel Church, No judgments, just Jesus! is the hallmark of this evening of worship.
We are currently working our way through the entire Bible. This winter we begin our study of the Book of Matthew.